Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
I’m still somewhat convinced that someone sold their soul to create the special effects in Jurassic Park because that shit is over 20 years old and it still really, really holds up, better than the stuff in a lot of current movies, even.
Fucking witchcraft, man.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get rapped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
There’s a fucking womanifesto for you.
Imagine Harry and Ginny a few months into their marriage and they’re so happy and in love and then one day they go shopping for food and household items and Harry just casually grabs certain items before Ginny hisses at him to "Check the prices, Harry, God! That bed set is far…
I AM LOSING MY SHIT OVER THIS WHAT THE FUCK ARIN HOLY SHIT I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING I ALMOST FUCKING CHOKED
mmmm never forget this. never let this die. in 80 years when arin is on his death bed, let him remember the d club
I do not care if you arent into game grumps. Please listen to this.
I just love though, dan’s muffled laughter as he leaves the room to ask arin’s wife about him having totally-not-gay gay actions and comes back into the room screaming “oh my god” its beautiful really
Can we talk about how Hairspray is a story where a not-conventionally-attractive girl gets the hot guy in the end without having to Become “Pretty.” Because we need more stories like that.
It’s also story about breaking down the barriers of racism which we also need more of.
And it’s about nice hair and cheesy dance moves, more things we need more of
It’s a movie where John Travolta plays a chic, which we need more of